Nelson Merino Lightweight SweaterNavy
- 100% merino wool from Australia and New Zealand
- Whole-knit seamless construction
- Lightweight 18-gauge knit
- Naturally thermo-regulating and insulating
- Odour resistant and non-allergenic
- Water repellent and fast drying
British-made from the finest merino wool, the Nelson is a versatile performance layer that can be close-worn as a baselayer, or sized-up as a lightweight sweater.
This extremely fine yarn is grown by merino sheep in the highlands of Australia and New Zealand. It is thermo regulating – warming when cold and cooling when hot – meaning it can be worn all year round. It is luxuriously soft, durable, odour resistant, non-allergenic, naturally insulating, UV resistant, fast drying and water repellent.
This innovative knit features a subtle nine-pointed star which is carefully embroidered onto the upper left arm.