Ross Down GiletBlack
- RDS-certified 850 fill goose down gilet
- Resilient, Japanese made 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric
- Adaptive Layering System compatible (zips into ALS parkas)
- Fleece lined collar and hand warming pockets
- Performance fit with distinctive baffle design
- Packable outerwear that also performs as a versatile mid layer
The Ross combines serious outdoor performance credentials with rugged good looks to make for a tough and versatile technical gilet that you’ll wear all year round.
Like all Shackleton outerwear, the Ross is built from 100% recycled fabrics, in this case a highly windproof Japanese mini ripstop. The Ross delivers serious warmth to the wearer via 850-fill 90/10 RDS-certified European goose down insulation.
Four external zipped pockets and two additional internal pockets carry a weighty payload when required whilst the Ross can be reverse-packed into one of the internal zipped pockets for space-saving purposes while in transit.
The Ross is also part of Shackleton's new Adaptive Layering System meaning it cleverly zips into the Haakon and the upcoming Vostok parkas to further boost their thermal performance when you need it.
RDS CERTIFIED DOWN
ADAPTIVE LAYERING COMPATIBLE
Attention to Detail:
Adaptive Layering Compatible
Internal Pack Pocket
Micro Fleece Lined Collar
Lower Pockets With Fleece on Palm Side
Internal Chest Pocket
Low Tensile Webbing on Sleeves & Hem
100% Recycled Ripstop Fabric
The Nine-Pointed Star
Pennant Flag on Chest
FIT & SIZING
Model is 6,1" with 40" chest, and 33" waist and is wearing a size medium.